The Illinois Association of Regional Superintendents of Schools provides support for school districts in all education related areas. A primary focus is placed upon five Foundational Services, listed below. Regional offices take the lead for coordinating and providing professional development opportunities, materials, technical assistance, networking and contacts.
- English/Language Arts (ELA)
- Balanced Assessments
- Teacher Evaluation
- Continuous Improvement (Rising Star)
- Family Engagement
For more information and professional development opportunities, click here: Illinois Center for School Improvement
- The Common Core Professional Learning Series
- ELA shift kits
- The Ed Leaders Network (ELN) from the Illinois Principals Association
- Mathematics model curriculum framework
- Illinois Teachers Voices - http://www.ilteachervoices.org/
- Illinois CSI provides an online resource library of research-based bibliographies about district and school turnaround, achievement gaps, and ISBE's Eight Essential Elements.
Additional questions... contact the Regional Office of Education at 309-477-2290