Forms and Links
PD Provider Process - Recommendations for Issuing Activity Hours
1) Can I issue activity hours for it? Use this as a guide and for each activity. Or use this overview.
2) What evidence, after June 30, 2014, does the recipient need to count if audited? They need either…
- Evidence of Completion form 77-21B OR
- Transcript from IL college or university with an ISBE approved teacher prep program
- District can issue 77-21B for coursework from another college/university
3) Districts are providers so they can issue 77-21B for things folks do outside of the district if you warrant that it is good PD.
4) What a district should do for each activity they provide...
- ISBE Evaluation 77-21A from each recipient – paper or use Durley electronic version (Google Form)
- Summary of responses for each item on 77-21A
- Sign-in sheet for groups
- Regular, ongoing related PD events (groups) should keep date and activity log
- You can lump regular, ongoing related PD events together and issue one 77-21B
- ISBE Year-End Approved Provider Report (June)